Ottawa Hood Cleaning
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Specialists
Commercial Cleaning Service
*** We are NFPA #96 CERTIFIED Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning Company.
*** We provide Health & Safety CERTIFICATE as per NFPA 96 code, before and after pictures will be provided upon completion of work.
*** WSIB and Liability Insurance will be provided before the start of work.
North Gower, Ontario Canada
A tiny community located in eastern Ontario, North Gower was historically a part of North Gower Township but is now an integral part of the city of Ottawa. Richmond, Kemptville, Kars, and Manotick are among of the villages that are located nearby. South Carleton High School, located in Richmond, is the public secondary school of choice for kids living in this region.
By the year 1866, North Gower had developed into a post settlement inside its own township. It was located six miles away from Osgoode Station, which was located on the Ottawa and Prescott Railway, and twenty-two miles from the capital city of Ottawa. Its location was on the banks of Stevens Creek. The community had a total of five shoe and boot businesses, as well as four general stores, two wagon shops, and two other types of mechanical crafts. There were three churches: the Church of England, which was led by Reverend Mr. Merritt as rector; the Wesleyan Methodist Church, which was led by Reverend Wm. M. Pattyson as minister; and the Canada Presbyterian Church, which was led by Reverend Wm. Lochead as minister. A total of forty-eight students were enrolled on a daily basis at the institution that served as the school. This location served as the location for the 5th Division Courts.
Along with the rest of Carleton County, North Gower was incorporated into the city of Ottawa in the year 2001.
About North Gower
North Gower () is a small village in eastern Ontario, originally part of North Gower Township, now part of the city of Ottawa. Surrounding communities include Richmond, Kemptville, Kars and Manotick. Public high school students in this area go to South Carleton High School in Richmond. The village took its name from Admiral John Leveson-Gower, Lord of the Admiralty from 1783 to 1789. == History == By 1866, North Gower was a post village of the township of North Gower 6 miles from Osgoode Station, on the Ottawa and Prescott Railway, and 22 miles from Ottawa.
Neighborhoods in North Gower, Ontario
Things to do in North Gower
What People Are Saying
See what our customers are saying about us
Ottawa Hood Cleaning Areas Served